(989) 754 8360
Are you in need of ADA Compliant Signage to get that occupancy permit? Let Erie Custom Signs help you get it done. With our vast selection of pictograms, compliant fonts, equipment and software, we make it happen fast! Exits, Stairwells, Elevators, Floor Designations, Evacuation Maps and Restroom signs are no problem. Contact us today. firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 IBC / IFC FLOOR INDENTIFICATON
1022.8.1 Signage requirements. Stairway identification signs shall comply with all of the following requirements:
1. The signs shall be a minimum size of 18 inches by 12 inches (457 mm by 305 mm).
2. The letters designating the identification of the stair enclosure shall be a minimum of 11/2 inches (38 mm) in height.
3. The number designating the floor level shall be a minimum of 5 inches (127 mm) in height and located in the center of the sign.
4. All other lettering and numbers shall be a minimum of 1 inch (25 mm) in height.
5. Characters and their background shall have a non glare finish. Characters shall contrast with their background, with either light characters on a dark background or dark characters on a light background.
6. When signs required by Section 1022.8 are installed in interior exit enclosures of buildings subject to Section 1024, the signs shall be made of the same materials as required by Section 1024.4.
We are experts in compliance signage and we pride ourselves on quality work. If you need compliance signage that you can trust, give us a call or send us an email.